- Students seeking enrollment may contact our office by
email, fax, telephone, or visiting our campus.
All prospective students are encouraged to take a tour of CASC as well as completing the application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- C. Alexander School of Cosmetology requires a personal
interview and orientation for all students enrolling into CASC programs. Acceptance into CASC’s program will be
determined following the interview process.
Upon enrollment decision at CASC, another
appointment scheduled for the student to sign the enrollment contract and
process required documents. All required documents
should be submitted prior to start date.
New classes begin every Tuesday.
Students are provided a copy of the student handbook and enrollment
- Valid government issued I.D. Card. (Driver’s License, State issued Identification card)
- High School Diploma, GED, or official transcripts
- Social Security Card
- Mandatory orientation prior to commencing classes
- 2 – 2X2 Photos (1 for permit/1 for school)
- A $20.00 blank money order for permit
- $100 registration fee