C. Alexander School of Cosmetology participates in Financial Aid Programs for those who qualify. Whether a student is eligible for assistance and how much is determined by the need of each individual. The Federal Financial Aid Programs that the school has available to students are Pell Grant and Direct Loan Program. All students must complete an application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or at the school before they can be considered for financial aid. Students will need to enter our school code (042628) when applying. Our Financial Aid Administrator will assist any student that needs help with their application.
To apply for Financial Aid:
- Complete a 2016-17 FAFSA application at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- If selected for verification, submit documentation to the Financial Aid Department.
Financial Aid accepted by CASC:
- Federal Pell Grant- financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid (www.studentaid.ed.gov/types)
- Direct Loans- borrowed money for college you must repay (www.studentaid.ed.gov/types).
- PLUS Loans –borrowed money parents take out for students to pay for college
- Arkansas Rehabilitation
- G.I. Benefits
- Workforce Education